Got Body Pains? Try our Massage Therapy in Lagos
Got neck, back or muscle pain?
Pamper and Immerse with a Customized albeit Relaxing In-Home Massage Therapy Session
Got neck, back or muscle pain? MakeItNigeria introduces a much needed service in Nigeria – relaxing massage therapy delivered to you, right in your own home or in your rental vacation home! Fantastic way to ease yourself into your vacation in the motherland.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Relieves Stress to achieve a healthier lifestyle and significantly lower heart rate
- Encourages Relaxation
- Improves Posture – Massage helps reinforce healthy and natural movements, which can get your posture back on track.
- Improves Circulation – The pressure created by massage therapy moves blood through congested areas. This causes new blood to flow in, resulting improved body function.
- Lower Blood Pressure – one effective way to stave off high blood pressure naturally is massage therapy.
- Relaxes Muscles – Got neck, back or muscle pain? Odds are, sitting all day at the office or in traffic is the culprit. Massage gets to the root of persistent pain by relaxing tense muscles.
- Improves Flexibility and Range of Motion – As we age, joints tend to tighten, making range of motion more restricted. Massage helps keep joints more fluid, making you more flexible and less prone to injury.
- Promotes Deeper and Easier Breathing – One of the telltale signs of anxiety and stress is constricted breathing. Massage can play an important role in reliving respiratory issues and training the body how to relax.
- Relieves Headaches – Massage helps ease the pressure and pain, which can also reduce the chance and frequency of headaches.
- Strengthens the Immune System – Studies indicate that regular massage can naturally increase the immune system’s cytotoxic capacity–the activity level of the body’s natural “killer cells”.
- Enhances Post-Operative Rehabilitation – Massage helps the body pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs. This makes massage therapy a great supplement to post-operative rehabilitation.
- Improves Rehabilitation After Injury – Rehabilitation can be frustrating. A continual massage program can accelerate the recovery process, as well as help you relax and stay motivated.
Pricing & Rates
|Configurations||Male Therapist||Female Therapist||Special Notes|
|1 Hour In-Home Massage||N9,500 / Day||N19,500 / Day||By Appointment|