Toyota Sequoia SUV Rental, Lagos, Nigeria
Toyota Sequoia SUV/Jeep Rental (Cheap/Affordable)
About this Toyota Sequoia Sport Utility Vehicle / Jeep for Rent in Lagos, Nigeria
Adventures are always more fun when you Rent a Toyota Sequoia. With spacious and comfortable seating, Sequoia has room for your whole family, your friends, and your relatives. Discover all the amazing features, including:
- A 381-hp 5.7L V8 that gives Sequoia the power you need to get exactly where you want to be
- Spacious and comfortable seating for eight
- 60/40 rear split-fold seat design that gives you even more options for what to bring
When you rent a full-size SUV, it’s important to know you’re renting a very capable, dependable and safe vehicle.
Toyota Sequoia includes:
- Chauffeured driven 4 Doors, 7 Passenger Sport Utility Vehicle / Jeep / Truck
- Automatic Transmission
- CD Player and AM/FM Radio
- Colour Coded Body – Colour Coded Interior, Electric Mirrors, Electric Windows, Alloy wheels.
- Anti-lock Brake System
- Remote Alarm Anti-Theft System with Immobiliser – Tracker and Remote Central Locking
- Grey leather Upholstery, Head Restraints, Height Adjustable Seat, Centre Armrest, Folding Rear Seats, Rear Armrest, Rear Headrests
Important Terms & Conditions
In general, the following are the key terms of our chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned car hire services:
- Our car hire rates are published on our website
- This car comes with a trustworthy chauffeur as part of the rental.
- You are responsible for cost of fueling the vehicle during your use.
- OUT OF TOWN SURCHARGES – Use of the vehicle outside of its base will attract an additional surcharge.States bordering Lagos [Ogun, Oyo, Osun] – N5,000 for each day of use outside its base
South-West Far [Kwara, Ondo, Edo, Ekiti] – N10,000 for each day of use outside its base
East [Cross River, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Delta, Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Rivers] – N15,000 for each day of use outside its base
North [Abuja, Kano, Benue, Jigawa, Taraba, Bauchi, Plateau, Gombe, Kaduna, Yobe, Niger, Borno, Kebbi, Adamawa, Sokoto, Kogi, Zamfara, Yobe, Katsina, Nasarawa] – N20,000 for each day of use outside its base
While traveling out of town, the customer will be responsible for his/her chauffeur’s accommodation.
Pricing & Rates
|Configurations||One Week or more||Less than 1 Week||Special Notes|
|Full Day Rental (OFF-PEAK, Chauffeur-Driven)||N19,950 / Day||N24,950 / Day||Client pays for fuel used. Use after 8:30PM or Out of Lagos attracts a Surcharge.|
|Full Day Rental (PEAK, Chauffeur-Driven)||N21,950 / Day||N24,950 / Day||Client pays for fuel used. Use after 8:30PM or Out of Lagos attracts a Surcharge.|
|Airport Pickup or Drop-off||Not Applicable||N16,950 / Drop||Client pays for fuel used|